creativity, beauty can only be aquired through it and love doesn't come from a well, it'll cross your path (I hope)
2. With problems, who do you run to?
3. Which finger is your favourite?
Depends on the purpose, my thumb for picking my nose is a good one.
4.What's the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten?
5. Would you kill someone?
Can't possibly imagine
6. If yes, why?
7. If you were making a movie about yourself, who would play the lead?
I would hope Robin Williams could play it, at least my life wouldn't look boring
8. Do you like your handwriting?
9. Who are you jealous of?
Anyone who has a clear aim in life, anyone with a special talent
10. What kind of person do you want to marry?
A female person.
Is that a question, a statement or a quiz?
12. What do you put on your sandwiches?
Whatever I can find in the fridge
13. Do you think people on the Gap commercials are cool?
14. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Off course not, they would be with another person.
15. Are you a daredevil?
Can be, but it all depends on the definition of the word.
16. How big was the biggest mango you ever ate?
I don't know, I've only ever eaten pieces.
17. Have you ever told a secret you swore you'd never repeat?
I can't remember
18. What do you think is the most attractive animated character?
19. Do looks matter?
As opposed to what?
21. Do you pray?
22. Are you trendy?
Most certainly not
23. What do you do to prevent anger?
Use my brains. It usually works.
24. Who is your idol?
I'm not sure if I have any, I don't like the meaning of idol. But people I admire(d) are John Lennon, Salvatore Allende, Harrie Jekkers, Jan Molby, Herman Brusselmans and some others.
25. Who is your second family?
Whose shrink thought of these questions?
26. Do you trust others easily?
I prefer to yes, though sometimes I find myself not trusting.
27. What was your favourite toy as a child?
Playmobil if wet, a football on dry days, books whenever it was too dark (late, cold, wet) to go outside